Monday, August 1, 2011

Long Time, No Post . . . I Know! But Baby Is Due This Month!

I've been busy busy trying to finish the third Knight Angels book amongst dealing with pre-term labor and false labor and working with my publisher to publish Ladybird, Ladybird (Which was due to release in July but got pushed back because of my pregnancy issues.) Anyway. So, this month I will become a mommy, and that's one of the best things EVER!

So, let's play a game. I've made this poll for you to guess what day you think my little peanut will arrive. My official Due date is August 28th. The facts are that she's measuring two weeks big, and I have Gestational Diabetes in case that sways your opinion on date. So, take a stab at it and have fun!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails